Changes in 2.70.39:
- This release fixes a stack overflow vulnerability which could allow arbitrary code execution.
Changes in 2.70.37:
- Fix for stack overflow vulnerability which could allow arbitrary code execution.
- Added new command line option “/ALL-“. When NOD32’s command line scanner is run with the /ALL- switch, it will scan files based on their extensions, as opposed to scanning all files on the target.
Changes in 2.70.31:
- A small fix in the updater that makes you easily interrupt the download process once it has started
Changes in 2.70.23:
- Bugs fixed
Changes in 2.70.16:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enhanced rootkit detection and removal (Anti-Stealth)
- Improved classification of spyware and adware
- Improved removal of malware and other small changes through the program.