NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.
Changes in 2.70.39:
- This release fixes a stack overflow vulnerability which could allow arbitrary code execution.
Changes in 2.70.37:
- Fix for stack overflow vulnerability which could allow arbitrary code execution.
- Added new command line option “/ALL-“. When NOD32’s command line scanner is run with the /ALL- switch, it will scan files based on their extensions, as opposed to scanning all files on the target.
Changes in 2.70.31:
- A small fix in the updater that makes you easily interrupt the download process once it has started
Changes in 2.70.23:
- Bugs fixed
Changes in 2.70.16:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enhanced rootkit detection and removal (Anti-Stealth)
- Improved classification of spyware and adware
- Improved removal of malware and other small changes through the program.